We love using Nutrimetics skin care in the salon, and we wanted to share a bit more about them.
"Nutrimetics was founded in 1959 by Mulford J Nobbs, after his health-seeking trip to the Hunza Valley in the Himalayas. It was here in this beautiful, isolated valley that he discovered the wonderful powers of Apricot Kernel Oil on the skin for keeping lines and wrinkles at bay.
As a result of his research, the Nutrimetics signature product, Nutri-Rich Oil was born. Essentially a night oil, containing 45% Apricot Kernel oil and being rich in Vitamins A and E, it has for many years been our top selling product.
Nobbs then developed an immensely successful and world- renowned brand of natural skincare and cosmetics made from the very foods we eat.
He firmly believed that you should not put anything on your skin that you would not be prepared to eat. Today Nutrimetics combines natural botanical and plant extracts with leading edge scientific technology without testing on animals.
The brand offers high-performance natural ingredients that deliver proven results with formulations developed over 50 years.
• Perfect for sensitive skins including eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, and acne rosacea.
• Packed with anti oxidants such as grape seed extracts, to help keep ageing at bay
• Vitamins A C and E to boost collagen production, fight against free radical damage
• Peptides to help minimise the signs of ageing by firming the skin
• Hyalauronic acid to boost moisture content leaving skin smoother and plumper plus many more up to the minute anti ageing ingredients."
Please find more info at www.nuessence.co.uk and look out for our updates on product evenings in the salon where you can come and try the product!